The M&A Seminar
The seminar’s main goal is to help you thrive during your M&A interviews. The different themes developed during the M&A seminar are:
- When, how and where to apply?
- How to get M&A interviews?
- How to get a Spring, Summer, and Graduate offer?
- Preparation for the technical questions that are inevitable (Valorization, DCF, Accretion/Dilution, LBO, links between Financial Statements, Bridge, etc. )
- Global analysis of the current financial news that may be asked during interviews
- Preparation to the motivation questions corresponding to your profile
- The different jobs within Corporate Finance, and their interactions within banks
- The specificities of each bank
The AlumnEye Private Forum
You’re stuck on a technical question? You’re a few days away from the interview in the bank of your dreams and you’d like to have some feedback? You want to know the opening dates for the online application process? The AlumnEye Private Forum will answer all of these questions. It is a private forum exclusively reserved for members of the AlumnEye network and it brings you discussions concerning your interviews, the online applications, questions about the current financial news, etc. The AlumnEye forum consists in an interactive interface which will help you communicate with other students from other schools as well as with the speakers from our seminars.
The regular follow-up by phone
Enjoy a professional follow-up which lasts throughout your recruitment process. This follow-up consists of:
- Phone conversations before your interviews
- Last minute advice to boost your confidence
- Information about the bank and the teams that will interview you
- Getting you in touch with members of the AlumnEye network who have already gone through the same process
The AlumnEye Afterworks
AlumnEye organizes Afterwork gatherings which assemble members of the AlumnEye network: professionals from the Finance or Consulting world, participants or speakers from our seminars. The goal is to help members of the Network to exchange information, give good advice to students and especially to give you the opportunity to network in order to optimize your chances of getting an offer. These Afterworks take place in Paris and in London in an informal setting. They are exclusively reserved for members of the AlumnEye Network.